Euroluce | Milan | April 18-23, 2023
Zafferano is ready to participate in the upcoming Milan Design Week! At the Euroluce event, the company will present the novelty products of its two lighting brands in a booth of 400+ square meters, with unprecedented features; the artistic initiative “Poldina Art Lab” will be unveiled to the public; finally, new collaborations and an advertising campaign will be launched.
BOOTH – Hall 13 / Stand 101 (P13.101)
At the fair, Zafferano will be showcased in a large booth that is articulated three different areas:
• The exhibition space, where new and best-selling products will be on display; it includes a green area, set up by a skilled flower designer from Treviso and specifically dedicated to outdoor products;
• The “Poldina Creative Hub,” an enclosed area exclusively dedicated to the company’s best-selling product; it will host the exhibition of the art works created for the “Poldina Art Lab” initiative, and will be characterized by walls with Poldina-shaped holes, which allow visitors to see what is happening inside: in this same room, there will be metal Poldina “covers” that visitors can customize with markers, to create their own, unique lamp.
• The “Golden Lounge” is a space for conviviality, where guests can sit down to talk with the various company interlocutors, while enjoying special food: the Ho.re.Ca. sector is historically important for the Zafferano company, so catering plays an important role in this stand. Thus, the ceiling of the room is made by hanging dozens of golden isothermal blankets, a material that recalls the gold leaf that will characterize the “signature” dish served in the stand, namely “risotto allo Zafferano” (saffron risotto): a tribute to the city of Milan, which hosts the fair, and to Gualtiero Marchesi; Marchesi was indeed the master of chef Nino di Costanzo, to whom Zafferano has entrusted the preparation of the dishes that will be served. The Michelin starred chef Di Costanzo will be flanked by Ivano Veccia, a well-known master pizza maker from Ischia, whose pizzas will complete the gastronomic proposal: a true “food experience.”
POLDINA ART LAB
The space called “Poldina Creative Hub” showcases twenty-two works created by emerging Venetian artists who, according to their individual style, have reinterpreted the table lamp with the archetypal Poldina silhouette, using a wide variety of techniques: the unique pieces created, each with its own story, further demonstrate Poldina’s versatility. It is the outcome of “Poldina Art Lab” the brainchild of Federico de Majo aiming at strengthening Poldina’s positioning as “the original” cordless lamp. In the search for young creatives to whom to address this “call for artists,” Federico de Majo relied on the prestigious Venetian institutions Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa and Academy of Fine Arts. The three customizations that best meet artistic criteria will be awarded a cash prize. In addition, one of the designs may be chosen to be produced in a limited edition, guaranteeing the author a royalty on sales. To learn more about the initiative: https://www.zafferanoitalia.com/en/poldina-art-lab/
Zafferano will contribute to several exhibits this year.
At the fair:
– 12 Poldina table lamps in mixed colors will be placed on the dining tables of the International Business Lounge, a space by Federlegno Arredo Events dedicated to the meeting between operators i.e. “an area dedicated to the business world, a regenerating oasis in the dynamic world of the Salone del Mobile” that will be located at the Reception of pav.22/24;
– the Floema booth, Hall 22 booth F18, will feature some Zafferano wireless lamps (Olimpia, Poldina, Home, Ofelia, Olivia, Sister Light, Pina, Poldina Reverso);
– the brands Fantoni and Record Cucine have chosen Poldina to illuminate their stands, too.
– 36 Poldina XXL floor lamps and 9 Pencil will be on display in the inner courtyard (open to the public for the first time) of the Corriere della Sera headquarters, as part of “Solferino28” installation, conceived by the Migliore+Servetto design studio to celebrate the evolution of the Italian newspaper with a multisensory and immersive approach.
– 5 white Poldina Reverso will be on board the streetcar that Casa Facile magazine will set up for Design Week; styling by journalist Vanessa Pisk.
– The windows of Hi-Tech and Coin stores (Corso Vercelli) will be dedicated to Zafferano portable lamps.
This year Zafferano has been joined by prestigious partners in setting up the stand: Acqua Minerale San Benedetto will provide water bottles from the premium line “Millennium Water“; La Vigna di Sarah will provide prosecco wine; Civita has made ad special tableware for risotto; Gerardo di Nola will provide top-quality tomato sauce and Gragnano pasta; the Moretti Forni company will provide the oven for baking the pizzas, while Molino Belotti will provide the flour.
During the Design Week, the following advertising pages will be published:
– 6 advertisements, “tower” format, in Corriere della Sera on April 12, 14, 15, 17, 20, 22
– 1 full-page advertisement in Dorso Design that comes out together with Corriere della Sera (April 18 in Milan)
– 1 advertisement, half-page format, in the April 18 Sole 24 Ore’s Design Report
– 1 full-page advertisement in the free Archiproducts Guide
– 1 double-page advertisement in the trade magazine Italian Lighting
Another advertising page will be published instead in the May issue of Living.